Tuesday, April 14, 2015

26 years

I don't have many pictures of you in your last years on earth...
but gosh, you were pretty!
26 years is a long time to miss you!
I'll be turning 40 in six days.  I wish you were here.
I bet you would be making a big deal out of my 40th,
and I bet I would have made a big deal out of your 40th. 
That's the kind of thing sisters do for each other! 

You know the old saying, "Better to have loved and lost,
than to have never loved at all."
I think that saying is true for sure...
but it sure does hurt!

Love you sister.
April 14.
That's your day of remembrance.


1 comment:

Cheryl Corine / Mom / Grandma said...

I know she would of made a big deal out of your 40th, for sure. She LOVED you and would of done anything for you!! I know it hurts that she's in heaven and not with us BUT we had a lot of love packed in the 18 years that most people don't get we're blessed for that.. I LOVE YOU!!