Saturday, April 14, 2012

Always Remembering…

April 14th is a day I wish I didn’t remember…
sometimes I wish it could just come and go without any reminder of what took place so many years ago… 23 years ago, to be exact!

But then I stop and I thank God for a day to remember Candi… to call upon memories of our life as sisters. Big Red and little red… that was us!
014

These are some bits of love and reminders that I look at almost everyday…
we got to share things like dressing up like Pippi, WITHOUT hair coloring!
We were both proud Hemet High Bulldogs!!! I love to see our Senior year cheerleading pictures side by side! Your favorite perfume, your bells that you loved so much. I wish there was more, but I am thankful for what I have!

I love you today Candi. and everyday of my life!

1 comment:

Cheryl Corine / Mom / Grandma said...

I LOVE you have memories of your own! We all do!. But I can see yours are those just sister could have. I love that!
Love YOU, me